View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Hope You Can Cling To Grand Prize Thread - ****NO CHATTER****

Howdy!!! Good luck to each of you!

Please read this information VERY carefully before posting in this thread!!
  • If you have done SOME, but not ALL of the challenges, do NOT post in this thread. Your entries have already been recorded for the general prize drawings.
  • If you have completed one card for each challenge (meaning 33 unique cards total), keyworded them properly and they are in the HYCCT gallery you may post in this thread and be eligible for the grand prizes.
  • Please do not chatter in this thread - one post only per user, in the format below, for each grand prize eligible winner.
  • If you have questions, do not post them here - please post them in the FAQ thread
  • Grand prize eligible participants must post in the formats allowed below to be eligible for the grand prizes.

Here are the two acceptable formats for posting in this thread. You must provide a link to each one of your 33 challenge cards to be eligible, and remember - you cannot combine challenges, so that is a total of 33 unique cards.

Format #1 - Copy and paste the link column from your copy of the master tracking sheet if you've been keeping track with that, OR paste links to the challenges IN ORDER as follows:

Format #2 - if you're feeling frisky, you may format your links so they are pretty as follows:

HYCCT1101A
HYCCT1101B
HYCCT1101C
HYCCT1102
HYCCT1103
HYCCT1104

etc.

Please follow the instructions carefully - we will only consider complete entries, and we cannot notify everyone about broken links, incomplete lists, etc.

Now that the boring rule stuff is done....

Good luck to each of you and thank you SO much for your contribution to this great cause!!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-31-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!