View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 AM   #17
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

I hear ya! I am switching rooms with my son...his bedroom will be downstairs in the computer/my craft room and I will taking over his space upstairs. Just the thought of moving my paper stacks and all my stuff has sent me into a near panic! LOL

I am also going to be purging some stuff, and like you Barbara, ribbon will be a big thing to go, I think. I just dont use it and what I do, I can color my white if I need to. I have too many stamp sets, but many of them I have mounted on wood, then unmounted so no one will probably want those but I am going to try to get rid of some things. Stamps are the hardest for me to get rid of. I also agree abou the glitter....love the look, but hate the mess.

One thing I started to do...and I know many of you will freak out and never consider this!....is I started to break up my "sets" of stamps and put them in clamshells of DVD cases by "type of stamp". Like all Halloween stamps go together, all sympathy stamps go together, all birthday sentiments go together, all line art florals, all solid stamp florals, etc. I actually USE my stamps so much more this way because if I am making a sympathy card, I know where all my sentiments are that I can use on it. If you keep a directory of the stamp sets, when you go to sell them, you can put the sets back together. This has helped me see what stamps I use vs. those I dont use.