View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:07 AM   #15
Misstreez
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Soon I'll be forced to simplify my whole crafting life. I've been living single for a long time and a lot of my spare time I've put into my card making craft. I recently got engaged and in a few months I'll be making a move out to the fiances farm.

It'll be a whole new lifestyle. I won't have a tenth of the time I have now to craft away. I'm not even sure if I can keep up with the blog either. Not even sure if I'll have reliable internet service. I'm naturally a crafty person so I'll find something to turn my hand to eventually. I have visions of me popping into my crafting table to whip up a card I need, when I need it. Yeah, I'm dreaming now. LOL

My first challenge after I pack up here, is learning how to live without somethings I take for granted. Like an indoor toilet. Power switches in every room. Screened windows and doors. Yes, it'll be a step back in time. Life will not be the same.

So I'll be taking the 20% I use with me, probable box about 40% and purge the other 40%. I'm looking forward to getting rid of the 40%.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!