View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #14
My3LittleMonkeys
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Jay View Post
This is exactly what I should have said!! Storage space is at a premium at my place. My drawer carts are full and I don't have space for another cart.
I will have enough space if I keep only what I really use.
Most of the Ribbon was purchased at the Michael's sales when I started this. It was so pretty but I never considered if I had paper to match it

The glitter looked so pretty I didn't consider the mess of applying it or that it gets all over the recipient when they open the card. LOL
I tried numerous different adhesives before I found what works for me . Yet I was keeping stuff I will never use
I already sent a few Cuttlebug folders to the Good Will.
I get myself so stressed out if things don't have a proper place.
Oh my gosh, we might be long, lost sisters! When my stamp drawers get too full, that is when I know I need to purge! I limit myself to that cabinet and when it is full, that is a CLEAR message it is time to let go!

I have some of that Mikes ribbon, too. I have started using the ribbon to guide an entire card and being on the BRAK committee, I will make 3-6 cards to use it up and send those on for birthday greetings. Love that!

I am starting to celebrate when I run out of something, not stress out about it! It is like a party when I use supplies up!

Love the idea lylacfey had of donating the items, too. I have a few Girl Scout troops around that I know could use some supplies!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!