View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #589
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Lindsay- I watched your video the day you posted it. OMG! It was so good. I loved it. I almost bought the machine, lol. I am not ready for a comb binder yet. I loved all the other options you shown too. Now, I am watching all of your videos on your You Tube channel. I love all of them. My favorite's so far are the foam stamps, chalk pastels and the tour of your craft room. I loved your craft room. I would never leave. It's one big art studio. We have similar styles in our craft room. That helped me a lot. Especially because my DH oil paints, glass fusing and has three air compressors. We share our studio.

Cindy Littler- That was an interesting article. I wish she did some more testing. I have used both types of felt and I think they do give different results. I think some of her testing was also user error. What have I learned from sponging & felting techniques that all the materials you use will give different results. Tim's felt is higher quality than cheap kids felt so it has different materials.

I used to teach frugality. A few years ago I wrote an article about the cost of convenience. In the frugal world it's almost a sin to say convenience and frugal in the same sentence. I wrote an article about how the cost of convenience can be more frugal in many cases. For the most part frugalites start closing their minds when you say convenience in an article about how to save money. I think that might tick off a lot of frugal people reading that article. Plus, her starting an online store soon made me think she's going to carry Tim's felt pads.

I am not flaming. It sure reads like that. I am sick this week so please forgive me if I came off the wrong way.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!