View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #167
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Another way to explain it is to compare it to your "Favorites" gallery here on SCS. You know how you post cards you love to your Favorites gallery so you can go back and look at them anytime you want? That's the concept of Pinterest -- different lingo. On Pinterest you "pin" (post) cards to your "boards" (galleries -- you can have as many as you want, different categories, not just one). The things you pin are automatically linked to the source they actually came from, so you can go back and check out the blog or website that they came from anytime -- because it's saved to your board! It's brilliant! And that's just the beginning. The thing that makes it so much fun is that you can see other peoples "Favs" (boards) now! Haven't you always wondered what other people are putting into their Favs and wonder if you're missing something awesome??? Well, now you have access to anyone's boards. And they can see yours. And if you see something you like in their gallery (their board), you can pin it to your own gallery (board). And you can follow that board if you want. It goes on and on, and you will figure out how to follow just specific categories of stuff (recipes, craft things, jewelry, baby things, etc.). It's very easy. Even Paula Dean has boards out there!!

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!