View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #279
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Goodess, Lesley!! it is SO good to hear from you and know everything is going well - can't believe they have Mark in full swing PT so soon, and that he is doing so well.

I would bet dollars to donuts, Mark was loving it being at the camper this weekend, and I am sure Nurse Lesley watched him every minute to make sure he did not overdo!! It is so good that you can get him to PT and finish up your day from home. What a relief that must be for you! Don';t worry about doing cards right now - it is your time to be a NURSE - and a cheerleader too.

Have been keeping Steve in our prayers - will pray for the stent placement tomorrow and then for him to have an open heart - and Peace! Know how close this is to your heart and am praying for you too!

Big hugs, Sis!! LYMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Christina!!! It's so good to have you ride along with us again!!!! I have missed you!!! Welcome back!!!!! I pray all is well with you!

Hubby and I went camping this weekend....what a beautiful weekend!!! He was so anxious to get to the camper. My brother and SIL were there also and helped us get the gazebo down and outside carpets up and swept and put away. Mark is doing well, except he gets fatigued so easily yet. He doesn't like that. His new Titanium/Teflon shoulder is doing well and PT is in full swing. He still can't drive, so I am working half days, coming home to take him to PT and then typing and finishing my work from home. It's kinda of crazy now. I haven't made a card in so long!!! I just don't have the energy! I'm so sorry not to be doing the challenges! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, Steve, went into Hershey Medical Center tonight and will be having a stent placed tomorrow AM. This will help with the blockages in his liver......he is jaundiced now. His pain is increasing. Please, again, ask Our Father to soften Steve's heart to receive Him. You are all so wonderful!!! Thanks!!!!

I"m praying for you all.....faithfully. Love you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!