View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #274
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Christina!!! It's so good to have you ride along with us again!!!! I have missed you!!! Welcome back!!!!! I pray all is well with you!

Hubby and I went camping this weekend....what a beautiful weekend!!! He was so anxious to get to the camper. My brother and SIL were there also and helped us get the gazebo down and outside carpets up and swept and put away. Mark is doing well, except he gets fatigued so easily yet. He doesn't like that. His new Titanium/Teflon shoulder is doing well and PT is in full swing. He still can't drive, so I am working half days, coming home to take him to PT and then typing and finishing my work from home. It's kinda of crazy now. I haven't made a card in so long!!! I just don't have the energy! I'm so sorry not to be doing the challenges! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, Steve, went into Hershey Medical Center tonight and will be having a stent placed tomorrow AM. This will help with the blockages in his liver......he is jaundiced now. His pain is increasing. Please, again, ask Our Father to soften Steve's heart to receive Him. You are all so wonderful!!! Thanks!!!!

I"m praying for you all.....faithfully. Love you!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!