Old 10-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #17
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PLEASE PRAY FOR SWEET TYLER!!

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

MORE BAD NEWS

Another day more worries

Dr Rodriguez's called said he just got some tests back on Ashley and that he can use her fibula for Tyler's jaw except that he will have to drain all the blood from Tyler and separate the plasma from it; then put it back in Tyler. This will make Tyler really sick and weak and that he was afraid to try it now. Dr Rodriguez's wants Tyler's dad to donate his fibula to Tyler. We will be taking Richie up for all the testing this Wednesday and will be in Maryland four days total trip. Richie's blood type is the same as Tyler's, and will work but but Richie is scared of being put to sleep. He is going to do this or i will never forgive him most dads will give their lives for their children, so and i really think Richie loves Tyler enough to do this.

This makes more things to worried about, baby sitters for the boys because Dr Rodriguez said he wants Ashley there with Tyler and me there with Ashley. That leaves papa George and three little boys, papa had a stroke years ago and I don't know if he can handel all the boys.

Gees what next. i know in my heart it will all work out, Tyler's surgery is still Nov-28th. I sure wish they would take my fibula I would gladly give Tyler both legs if i could.

Looks like I may have to have all the kids there at rmd house at least I can check on them if they are with us. This is not final decision, maybe something else will come up. I'm praying.

I all so want to thank Johnson and Johnson for there generous donation and Tooth Dr2898. There are so many nice things been done for Tyler and our family and no matter how large or small we are so great full for your help.

Tyler loves the snail mail and every bit of money sent is in his account for his medical needs, gets larger with each trip. You can help us out by donations, and prayers for this sweet 11 year old boy.

We are running out of options. Know that you are helping to keep Tyler alive.

God is with us and I will keep my faith and trust in Him.

I KNOW GOD IS HEARING MY CRIES AND WILL PULL TYLER THROUGH THIS.

I'm hoping to get everything here and ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas before we leave to go to Maryland on the twenty seventh of Nov. for this long six eight weeks at the University of Maryland.

Tyler's grandpa Lynn will be watching out for my dogs and making sure things are OK here at home.

Once again please let your kids know every day you love them
and know that we love and appreciate you all so much.

Say a prayer for me I need it
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!