Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #8879
barbaralynn
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

It is a good day so far--the weather was to be rainy today, but it has been partly cloudy and not too windy and no rain. We got to the lakefront around 9:00 and the walk started at 10:30--spent the time chatting with roomie's co-workers, had the team picture taken (the MCW campus operations team was the largest at 55 walkers ) and as a company, MCW was second in total donations--YAY! We did the three mile loop and on the way out, we saw Terry--another SCS'er from Racine, who also walked.

We are home now, watching the Packers and roomie will make a batch of soup later this afternoon--getting to be soup weather. If you like fall recipes, the Dueling Darlings Challenge is on my blog and we have included recipes this month--my recipe is baked oatmeal and is so yummy. Please check out our cards and follow the links on my left sidebar to see the other cards and recipes--some sound so good! The posts were to be up yesterday and some active bloggers might have a new post today, so be sure to scroll down. My blog link is in my siggy.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!