Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #8876
LaurieR
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Hi girls!

The wedding was so nice! I will post pictures later so you can see the dresses. I thought they were lovely! Sarah made a BEAUTIFUL bride, and it was just so good to spend time with their family again. They are almost more family to me than my own. Long stories there. Anyways! Was very nice!

I need to get inky today. Tomorrow is the boss' birthday, and I haven't made a card yet. I have a lil gift idea, so I will step out for lunch to get that. We have a sales tax auditor that will be in the office all day tomorrow, so I think I may need to step out just to get out from the tension for a bit.

Sue, did Sophie keep down her supper last night? I sure hope so. The rice and boiled hamburger seems to help Chey, but I know she is a much larger pup than Sophie is.

Speaking of supper, I am SOOOO lazy today so we will be getting a pizza for supper. I just have no ambition at all. I know I have to do two loads of laundry and some other quick touch up cleaning, but quite honestly, only the laundry will probably get done.

Mom had a bit of a fender bender after church last night. Backed into the neighbors car. Go figure! Anyways...she said there are scratches, but she didn't see any dents. I feel bad. She leases her cars, and she had just picked this one up. It's a really pretty blue Honda Civic. The guys at our local dealership take really good care of her, so hopefully they will help take care of the "scratches". I am sure I will hear the full story today because she was just texting me while I was at the wedding last night.

Not much else going on today. It' sunny but cool. Only 50 degrees right now. Maybe my cold is still lingering a bit cuz I feel chilly. Oh well. I will just take it easy and stamp a bit and maybe take a nap.

TTYL
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!