View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #258
Matboard Maniac

Wow a psychedelic super dooper Carlos Santana shakin bus what a sight for sore eyes Okay gals I crept on the bus whilst you were all sleeping upstairs even the bus driver was out walking the new addition (Daisy Duke) to the Quarry clan. I tried catching up with the news but I'm a little confused who is who now (it's my age you now everything in my head is in a fog) hahaha!

Lesley:- I'm not sure what happened to your husband but it sounds a little scary, I'm so pleased to hear he has been let out of hospital you must be hugging him to bits (if it is not too sore for him) because you are so relieved he is on the mend, I couldn't work out if it was a car accident or what, anyway so happy the frightening bit seems to be over.

Pat :- So sorry to hear about your hands giving you such pain, you rest up now, I cannot believe how much baby Jonathan has grown, I just love the photo of him cuddling up to you listening to your heartbeat and feeling so safe and loved, priceless photo.

Tater :- I hope you feel better soon, I loved your framed Tree jewelry you are so talented I would love to make one of those, but I'm not sure mine would look like a tree when I had finished haha!

CA :- God Bless your mom, you are an absolute angel by taking such great care of her don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Blessings to everyone I'm creeping back off the bus now I need some lunch it's 2oclock here.

Hugs from Crazy Christina.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!