Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #8874
mycattracks
Pearl-ExPert

hi everyone, my goodness you all have been quite busy, what with health problems of your own and of pets prayers that everyone gets healthy soon.

I too have had some dramas over the past weeks. Mom has had her annual dr. appt. and that started it off. all the tests the doc wants and Mom being 2.5 hrs away is not fun. one more appt next week and 2 in Nov. all seems to be ok so far.(knock on wood) I have been batteling a sore heal all summer and it just doesn't want to get better. got some new shoes and they are offering some relief. if not better by the new year I will go in to get it checked out. only putting it off cause I have a 10k deductable so the expence will just have to count on next years.

had some fun last weekend, I went to a stamping thing at a cabin in the woods with a bunch of gals from the area and had a great time. plenty of yummy food and fun stamping w/ swaps and a whole lot of relaxing. would have been great to have a whole week of that.

tomorrow I'm off to a Packer party @ Robin's house and I need to bring taco dip, so I have to get off and make that and I have been hankering for some oatmeal schotchies so I might try to make some to take along too.

I'l check in later after I tend my farm in an hour or so
member #1989

if you don't talk to your cat about catnip who will?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!