Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #8868
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
Good morning everyone!

Sue is taking her Sophie to the vet. She is having some health issues that Sue thinks may be related to Lyme disease. Please keep her and Sophie in your thoughts. It's so hard to see our fur babies suffer - especially cuz they cannot tell us what is wrong.

Tonight is the home opener for the Milwaukee Admirals. I am so excited!

Thank you for thinking of Sophie. I was so scared yesterday and trying to hide it from Addison. She does have Lyme's disease. It was in her hind quarters. We caught it very early, it was barely visible on the test result screen. The reason I noticed it right away is that she was refusing to walk. She only has her rear leg on the right side and with it being affected, when she did walk, she fell over. It was so painful for me to watch her struggle that I carried her all the time. She loved that! She was trembling and running a fever too.

She's been on the meds now for about 24hrs and there is a 100% improvement. Our playful active Sophie has returned.

Laurie, I didn't think you were yelling at me, I knew you were just upset about the rodent rodeo going on in your garage.

When those blasted critters do get into our house, they come right for my craft room because there are some pipes in the closet that have enough of an opening around them for squeezing through. Last thing I want is them things running around my feet while I am trying to get inky.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!