View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #243
Stazon Splitcoast

Probably for the very first time Daisy has someone to love her and someone she can love back. I'm so glad she is flourishing. It reminds me of our relationship with the Lord. We flourish and grow in his love and our lives become so fulfilled. Nothing like love from the Master. Shirley I am going to get an Ill map so I can figure out how I can get to your house w/o driving through STL. We have HL, Mike and Joanne's in Columbia and then I have a LSS about 30 miles away in Mexico. If you ever felt like coming here I would be thrilled. We could shop till we dropped, literally!

CA that view is gorgeous. I was out walking Sadie (my avatar) last night and the sky was Pink Passion that melted into a blue gray color with the trees all looking black. It was gorgeous. I love the sunset and the sunrise but I am not an early riser. I like the page map you gave us to use. Looks like fun. My husband is going on a trail ride a week from tomorrow so I will be here all by myself!! I'm gonna be a card making fool. He works on the railroad and for 30 years he rode the trains so I was used to having a lot of time for myself. Well about 4-5 years ago he had enough senority to hold down one of the jobs in the yards. It was really an adjustment for me. So I like a little time to myself every now and then. Now I love my husband and am thankful for him. Hes a great guy.

Pat it's Friday! Hope you can get a little rest over the weekend. At least you don't have to be at work.

Brat, Kathy, Lesley and Wenchie hope you all have a great weekend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!