Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #8861
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Hi all

We have had some wild storms the last two nights, but apparently the bad weather is heading for the coast today, so tonight will be fine. We are off to a 40th birthday party this afternoon for a friend, so I am pleased that the weather will be fine.
Here is the card that I made him...
I had a handyman areound yesterday to give me a quote on fixing a few things. Part of the roof in the outdoor area needs replacing and the security door to the outdoor area needs new rollers. He was lovely, but afraid of dogs. How funny is that. I bet it causes him quite a few dramas as a looot of people have dogs...
Mitch has picked up Bug and they have taken the motorbikes out to some friends to go riding for the weekend. Bug has to work tonight, so they will bring him in and pick him up afterwards and then go back out to where they are staying, so we have a child free weekend. Our friends have 40 acres about 25 minutes away.
I haven't had any alcohol since I have been sick, and I really want to take a bottle of wine tonight, but don't want to make myself sick again - decisions, decisions..... I have bought some myself some 'special' softdrink to take though - white grape and passionfruit and the other one is blood orange. Just so that if I decide not to have a wine I will feel like I am having something a bit exciting... Sad isn't it???
Anyway, I am going to sit and watch a bit of TV until Browny gets home, then get ready to go out. The weather is warmer and my feet are starting to get sore and swell a bit, so I will rest them for a while - that's my excuse anyway
Attached Thumbnails
img_3283.jpg  

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!