Thread: ATG questions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #151
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharnish View Post
Sounds like you might have gotten a bad batch that should have been sent back. Even the name brand guys have the occasional quality control issue. I've had the complete opposite experience. Between my mom and I, we've gone through over 30 rolls from two separate orders and neither of us has had one inkling of a problem. We started off splitting one batch of 12 and when that worked out, we moved up to a whole case load (well two cases) with other people sharing the order. Of the people who participated in my group order, only one person had an issue with one roll of tape out of 288 rolls of tape, or out of 300 rolls if you count the first order of 12 we had. Those seem like pretty good odds to me
I'm with Leslie. I always get my tape from Tape Depot and have had very little problems with it. Sounds like you might have gotten a bad batch. I would contact them about it.

I have occasionally had the middle hole in the tape spool be a little what I call "wonky", not quite round, but it isn't a problem to just work it onto the gun, pressing firmly until it sits properly.

For the difference in price I am more than willing to take a chance on an occasional glitch.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!