Thread: ATG questions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #149
lharnish
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlenevita View Post
Don't bother with Tape Depot!!!! My friend and I have had struggles with every roll that we bought from them. The roll is difficult to push onto the gun because the roll's plastic center piece is misshapened and the tape sticks to the "wrong" side of the roll so I have to peel it off to make it unroll in the correct direction. I've also have the tape break mid-spool.

I'm going back to framingsupplies.com for my next order and get the 3M stuff!!
Sounds like you might have gotten a bad batch that should have been sent back. Even the name brand guys have the occasional quality control issue. I've had the complete opposite experience. Between my mom and I, we've gone through over 30 rolls from two separate orders and neither of us has had one inkling of a problem. We started off splitting one batch of 12 and when that worked out, we moved up to a whole case load (well two cases) with other people sharing the order. Of the people who participated in my group order, only one person had an issue with one roll of tape out of 288 rolls of tape, or out of 300 rolls if you count the first order of 12 we had. Those seem like pretty good odds to me
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!