View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #554
beestamper
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH in VA View Post
I grew up south of Richmond and fell in love with the Valley while I attended JMU. So I convinced my husband that we should move out here. We've been in this area since 1993.

I've been to Gloucester once - to Brent & Becky's to check out their bulbs!

I don't go to Lynchburg often, but I do like visiting the A C Moore store. It's a little closer to me than the Roanoke store, but the travel time is about the same.

Do you and your husband ever eat at The Depot Grille? They have a sister location near us. They have THE BEST ribs. Your location has an entrée they don't offer here - Blue Ridge Chicken. It's pretty awesome.
I can't believe you've been to Gloucester. No one ever knows where it is. I love going to the Daffodil Festival.

I just went to AC Moore today. Next time you plan to come, let me know and maybe I can meet you there.

We have eaten at the Depot Grille. I can't remember what I ordere,d, but my husband had some oysters that were incredible. Have you ever tried Waterstone Pizza? It is also downtown, not to far from the Depot Grille. I would highly recommend you try it next time.

We need a VA SCS get-together. That would be fun!