View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 354

Keywords: SC354 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

No due date for posting your card to any weekly challenge.
Master Thread Find uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges, playing guidelines
Email Notification thread link
SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

Note: please, if you have a question regarding the sketch challenge ask me here on SCS. I received a couple emails with my blog post from August in it and I won't reply for safety reasons.

As for the question - measurements, the blurb down near the layout was not posted for two weeks but its back now and will remain. However, if a guest hostess chooses not to post them or measurements, that‘s her choice to make. When you don't do this every week it can be quit overwhelming with all the links.
Thanks for understanding!
This a great layout to work with and I hope you enjoy using it!

debdeb

Rox71 measurements are in this card description

Gallery Submissions

You can find measurements in my card description linked above. Open the link and they will be at the top of the description.
OR
The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 sized card for most computers. A2 is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above.
Attached Thumbnails
sc354-.jpg   sc354-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 10-11-2011 at 07:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!