View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #16
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's update - please keep this sweet precious boy and his entire family in your prayers. Thank you.

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

Well it's been a long night can not sleep again.

We need to be in Maryland on the 20th of Oct for meetings with Dr's for Tyler's surgery on the 28th of Nov. Well the devils working but I want let him win.

The Children's Flight of Hope is booked and there are no flights. Children's Flight of Hope has been wonderful. They fly us there and always make sure we have transportation on to the rmd house. Anyways they can not help us this time. So I guess we will be leaving and driving to Maryland own the 19th. That's about a 12 hr drive from here and twelve back but I will drive if I have to. Tylers future depends own it. I will just keep my faith and hope things will workout,

My van is not in the best of shape and has a hundred fifty thousand miles on it but I think it will make it there. I will have to keep Nathan out of school and take him with us. Dr Rodriquez's will give him a excuse so that will be OK even though i know he needs to be in school.

Tyler's face on one side is drawing and feeling numb. The Dr thinks its a nerve doing this. His legs hurt mostly after he plays or walks around a lot. There are still medal rods in his leg. They will need to come out soon and he also still has pins in his ankle that holds his foot over own the large bone; but he does really good with walking around. I just wish I could make it all better for him these next months are going to be rough. I have always been with my kids for Christmas but won't be this year.

There are some wonderful caring angels out there and we thank you with all our heart. Thank you Mrs Sue for all the birthday gifts you sent and for remembering Ethan, Jayden and Nathan. Some times they feel so left out.

We still haven't had a call from Jaydens Dr's at New Horizon so I guess everything is OK. Ashley has called them but has not gotten then to call her back yet. I think he may be depressed with all that he has to deal with having his brother being sick.

Thank all of you. We couldn't get Tyler the help he needs without you. Tyler loved all the birthday cards.

Thanks to all that has helped us save Tyler. We still need donations and if you would like to donate please go to

turpin10648@gmail. Find the donation button

or send to -

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

You can also go to any South Carolina bank and give them the name Darlene Cox for Tyler Tucker, Greenville SC and make a donation to Tyler's account -
even a dollar helps.

Please know that every dime is spent on Tyler's MEDICAL AND TRAVEL needs. And always remember that prayer is the most important thing. God is hearing! Please tell your kids you love them you don't no what tomorrow may bring.

Also a great big thank you to grandma Gail and Tiffany and Jeremy for all they try to do to help. Jeremy brings the boys a pizza every weekend and plays with them. This is such a big help and lets them know they are loved. He also pays to keep Tyler tucker.com on the web and thanks to Mrs Jessica she up dates that site and has for a long time go take a look. I want to tell you that Tyler is eleven years old and knows you all help him and appreciates it so much..

Mr Steven has done so much for Tyler. We are so thankful to have him in Tyler's life.

NO MATTER HOW YOU HELP WE LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE SO GRATEFUL .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!