View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 AM   #458
Rebecca504
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvilbaum View Post
Nice to meet you Vicki,
Just me and my hubby - 2 kids 34 & 32 (with two kids ea.) Grandkids are 6, 3-1/2, 2-11/12, and 15 months.
I live a little way north of Houston TX - I work part time and my hubby works full time and is gone for a week at a time about every other week. (Except when they mess up his schedule which happens a lot - so no planning in advance for much). You would think I could get a lot done but with they kids gone and even our dog is gone - she died many years ago - it's just too quiet around here. Even my cd player is broken and gone so I can't even play music. So I go out almost every day for lunch with friends and by the time I get home again I have lost motivation to accomplish much for the rest of the day.
But today (after lunch) I will make cards (after I cut the grass)(while my laundry is in the washing machine). See there is always plenty to do to keep me from just sitting in my stamping room and having fun.
Some day I am going to get to your neck of the woods. I've been close a couple of times but have never made it to the state of NY. I have enough points saved up for another ticket though so watch out.
How far north of Houston do you live? Woodlands, Conroe, Huntsville? I'm a native Houstonian. My family still can't believe I move out of Texas! Glad to hear a 'voice from home.' Everyone here in Missouri says I have a drawl. I just don't hear it! LOL!

My blog:http://catladymewsings.blogspot.com/
My website: www.rsrdecorarts.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!