View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #446
pvilbaum
Mad Swapper

Default Missing Uploads

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinlay View Post
Well, you know where Murphy emigrated from - this little island right here - we are the source of the world's troubles, I guess!
Actually, this sounds like something I would do.
I just uploaded a card to the HYCCT sample gallery, typed up the description and details, it said your image has uploaded successfully and all, and then I couldn't find it anywhere, it wasn't in my gallery or the samply gallery - it was GONE, like the Bermuda Triangle! Then I realized I'd forgotten to browse for the photo and had uploaded a blank space....sort of like what's between my ears these days.
Now I feel better because when I uploaded my cards a couple of days ago, I had the same problem of not being able to find them, so thought maybe I had only thought I had uploaded thaty one. So I uploaded it again and by the time I was finished checking to see if it was there and not finding it and uploading again - whew -I had it uploaded three times and then all three showed up on the thread! I swear they were not there before!!
So hopefully some nice moderator took off the two extra ones. I think I had an extra one on a second card as well. Probably just my computer or me doing something not quite right!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!