View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #2721
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

[QUOTE=DianeCraft;18800488]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
I sell a lot of the coaster calendars too, not too much time to do them. I keep them simple, just cardstock and coordinating designer paper for each one I do. I don't stamp on each page like some. I only sell for $5 or $6 too, so I'm not putting that time into doing them for that price.
QUOTE]

Mary,
Do you have pics of your coaster calendars.
I did look at your gallery, but can't tell if those are what you mean (ones with bulldog clips).
Do they have magnets on the back? I am trying to figure out how they would stand up?

They are in my gallery, rows 5 and 6 have some. One is with a sewing themed paper for when you look. No they don't have magnets on the back of them. They are 4x4 size, coaster for the front and back the pages (for the calendars) are cardstock with designer paper attached too Calendar from CAT on this site. They are put together with rings at the top - get those at WalMart or office supply store - they come apart like a three ring binder would open. They just stand up on its own.

The coasters with magnets are post it notes for fridges and stuff. Those can also work with calendars, just put the calendar together and adhere to the front of the coaster. Put them together with a brad and then people would just rip off the calendar. I did those last year so if you dig further in my gallery they are there.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!