View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #14
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please continue to pray that Tyler will get the surgery he needs as his mom, Ashley is giving him a bone from her leg for his jaw. Tyler has had nearly 50 surgeries. All the family is in need of your support and prayers. Thanks so much! Below is from his site.

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

MOORE NEWS ON TYLER

Hello everyone, more news own Tyler.

First Dr Rodriguez called 10-4-11 he said that he has not gotten the records from musc that he needs on Tyler. Ashley signed for them on the 16th of last month. She has called them and they are suppose to be sending them.

Dr Rodriguez's said that the spot they see in Tyler is not coming from the metal in his jaw. He said he doesn't know what it is but he has to be checked out. Said maybe tonsils or something else. We are trying to contact Dr Kebecka to get this done but she hasn't called us back yet. We are praying it's not cancer. So we will be making a trip soon to mucc.

Next he said that we have to come to Maryland soon as he can set it up. We have to meet two days with doctors at University of Maryland about Ashley and Tyler's surgery. So now we will go to Maryland for this and then go back for the surgery on the 28th. At that time we will be staying up to eight weeks leaving Greenville right after Thanksgiving and won't be home for Christmas.

Also Tyler's birthday was wonderful and we thank everyone that made it possible for Tyler it was so good to see him smile. Tyler loved all the birthday cards and gifts he received from everyone. His teachers and some of his classmates were at his party. Thank you all for making Tyler so happy and most of all thank you Steven for paying for Tyler's party, cake and all the trimmings.

Also the medical bill is also being paid so that will be taken care of. Thank you and God bless you. Now Tyler will be able to have his surgery!
There are a lot of angels watching out for Tyler.Tyler's grandma Gail will be taken five days off so she can go to Maryland and sit with Ashley and Tyler. What a big help this will be. She loves those boys with all her heart .

THANKS TO TYLER'S AUNT TIFFANY FOR ALL THE MOVIE TICKETS FROM HER JOB THE HAVE RAISED TWO HUNDRED EIGHT DOLLARS FOR TYLER
I don't know how many of you read the Greenville News but things don't look too good. Dr Rodriguez said this was the worst case he had ever had but he also said that Tyler has an awesome caring supporting family.
I know that God will be with Tyler and our family. I will always keep my faith and know God is with me.

Next Tyler's little brother has been throwing up at school and sleeping a hour or more at school. He also want talk to us and says he feels bad. The doctors are running all kind of test own him saying that these could be signs of a brain tumor that he has to be checked out. Said we wouldn't here for the test for a week or so please pray he is OK. So we have been sitting at doctor's office with Jayden.

Papa George is trying to get the van all fixed up for the trip to Charleston and if Tyler and Ashley need him he will drive to Maryland.

Once again I say to you please hug your kids tell them each day that you love them. No one knows what tomorrow will bring. What if this were your child.

God bless each of you and we love you all so much any one wanting to help with this for Tyler can donate here at tylertucker.com and I promise you ever dime is put into Tyler account and used for his medical needs.This is so depressing both mental and financial one thing everyone can do is pray for Tyler and our family.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!