View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #251
barbwire802
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to barbwire802

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLee View Post
Oh I feel your pain! Headaches/migraines/sinus pain are a way of life for me too! HUGS!!!!

Victoria...what a sweet hubby!!!! Now...get stampin'!!

Hi Alison from Colorado! Nice to meet you!! I'm in smart-alec mode today!!!!

Lydia.....my hubby keeps telling me I'll really like click and ship....although we have no mail person who will come up the mountain to get the package! But I'm not sure about it....maybe I'll give it a try....
Migraines is exactly what I have!!! I am going to a new dr. starting next month in Dallas at Baylor. I think it will be a research dept. Anyway, this dr. has dealt with migraines for over 25 yrs! He will be dr. #4! Daily meds for them... But, I've learned to live with them, as have you... Nice to know there are alot of us out here!!! Sad to say!!!

I hope to get some of my cards caught up tonight as today has been a good day so far! And, I'm making two of each as I have to make a silent auction entry for our local Chamber event on the 15th... I've done cards for the past 3 or 4 years now and several ladies "fight" over them! So, now it's an expected item! This has given me a new inspiration of ideas!

I'll put some recipes on here tonight when I'm at home too... I don't have any with me here at work...