View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #2699
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

I found some on Craigs List when I started looking for a couple more to do. Our paper will list them too, but that may be too late.

And for stocking up, my candy stuff sells really well. The MM sticks and peppermint patty and nugget bags. I had a lot last year and came home (after three sales) with hardly any left. They are pretty easy to do.

Gift Tags went well too, but they take a lot of time I think.

I sell a lot of the coaster calendars too, not too much time to do them. I keep them simple, just cardstock and coordinating designer paper for each one I do. I don't stamp on each page like some. I only sell for $5 or $6 too, so I'm not putting that time into doing them for that price.

Coasters are really quick too I think. And you get a lot of money on them for little investment. I think those sell pretty well at the sales.

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming sales. My first one is on the 22nd and I have TONS left to do too. Remind me why I didn't start in January as I pledged last year? Oh well, maybe next year I will do a project a month as I planned.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!