View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #438
dwalgren
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilefamily View Post
At long last, its time to announce the winner of this month's Guest Designer Contest.

The winner of this contest will win over $100 in stamp sets AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the September release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

I know Jody and I say this every month, but you all really impressed us with your entries for the guest designer contest this month. We were on the phone today oohing and aaahing over all your designs. You have all raised the bar quite a bit! So many creative, detailed and beautifully designed projects. You should ALL be very proud of yourselves.

But as always, there can be only ONE Guest Designer for the month.

This month’s winner whipped up a project that is truly jaw dropping. She used MFT Die-namics in a totally different, creative way. She combined several stamp sets and Die-namics and thought out all the little details to tie three different pieces together into one perfect package!

You can see the winning project HERE:

Something I whipped up - MFT Guest DT contest by mom2n2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congrats, and welcome DEBBIE!
Congrats Debbie!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!