View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #40
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
wish I could've played along. won't be able to go to the party either.
about two weeks ago I applied to adopt a puppy. shortly thereafter my daughter starting complaining about her butt hurting. Last Thursday she was in terrible pain. Saw the doctor on Friday, she confirmed it was the pilonial cyst we all expected (have other family members who have had this) but she shocked us when she said she had to see a surgeon that day. The surgeon aspirated it and said there was no pus so she should go home and keep taking the antibiotics and come back Tuesday. On Saturday we got our doggie who turned out to be a frisky puppy and of course our cat hates. Liddy is still complaining about pain. On Sunday she is crying and saying it's worse than ever to we call surgeon he prescribes pain pills and says to come in Monday. Monday morning when she woke up she covered in goop and the cyst just kept oozing. Surgeon scheduled her for today. We just got home and she is doing OK. He says the incision was very deep and will take about 6 weeks to heal. Guess who gets to change the dressings. So any spare time I have in the next few days will be used for DT duties, then for stalking.
PS - the doggie is adorable and the cat is easing up a bit.
who knows maybe in a day or two, things will calm down.
Oh Chris, sounds like you've had quite the eventful week! I hope she feels better soon. What a pain in the butt that must be. (my lame attempt at a joke - hope it made you smile at least a LITTLE LOL) I know first-hand how hard a new puppy is. Best of luck through potty training and learning about your new family member. HUGS and see you next month in here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!