View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
Miss Meowy
Member Company

Talking Fall 2011 Sneaky Peeks

Day #1—Admit One

It's the very first day of Sneaky Peek Week. That means that a week from now is the first day you can get all the goodies in this collection on The Cat's Pajamas website.

So let's begin! The first stamp set on the agenda is "Admit One". When Jen del Muro first approached me with the idea for this ticket die and stamp set, she said to make it big. So I did. This set has 28, yes, 28 stamps in the set. We think that's a pretty good deal. And it works perfectly with the Big Ticket CutUps die. There are so many ways to use this set and die... well, let me stop talking, and get you looking.

Just check out this sweet creation by Amy Rohl. She mixes and matches our Babydoll and Nightie Alphabets with "Admit One" and stamps up some wonderful goodness on the Big Ticket CutUps Die. Sweet! And do I spy a couple more of our NEW CutUps, as well?....Hmm. Can you spot them?

I can tell Mistress of Moderation Julie Masse had a lot of fun creating this invitation and matching goodie bags. I love that you can get really detailed or stay simple, and still create a wonderful looking piece. Did I mention that the Big Ticket CutUps Die is perforated at the ends of the ticket? It's a cool way to get texture in your designs.

Now take a gander at this card by Susan Liles. Love, love, LOVE that she chose papers and inks that totally changed
the look of this set. She took the Big Ticket CutUps die and cut thorough chipboard to create a wonderful embellishment.

Want to see more? Then check out Carole, Nancy, Lori, Jen, Jenny and Swanky Stampers, Maggie Haas and Wendy Bond and see how they used "Admit One".

Then, when you finish drooling over at their blogs, head on over to our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Admit One" stamp set! Just by leaving a comment!

Or go to my blog for a more complete look at the stamp set and CutUps dies shown in this post.

Last edited by Miss Meowy; 11-08-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!