View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:45 AM   #153
Tater
Die Cut Diva

Les, I bet that was a real heart breaker to have to return Mark to the Hospital. I join the rest of the Sistahs in praying for his speedy recovery. When he gets to feeling better you need to sock him a good one for not telling you he felt bad. MEN!!!!! They seem to let that "Macho POO" get in the way all the time!!!! They need to be more like me, when I feel bad EVERYBODY hears about it!!!!! Seriously Les, Mark, as well as Steve, is in my prayers and YOU TOO for strength till we get through this. ps, Sorry bout your Phillies but how bout them Rangers!

On a sadder note; I found out that a friend of mine from Wednesday morning bowling lost her husband to a terrible freak accident. He was trying to level a hunting trailer by himself and it fell on him. His friend who came the next day found him. So sad. My friend Linda is a really sweet person but I'm not sure she knows God. Prayers for her and her family as they say goodby to him. Now I'm gonna go hug Gunner's neck and tell him how much I love and need him and thank God I have him. He's a good person too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!