View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:16 AM   #143
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all! I'm so bummed that my Phillies lost last night! OK, Silly....did you put a hex on my guys???? Heehee!

CA, your place is adorable!

Wenchie, you are so talented and so ambitious! Send some of that energy to PA, k? I sure could use it!

Sweet poTATER TOT....I just love you, you know??? You and CA are just so full of...........energy and spirit and love! Thought I was gonna say something else, huh? HA!

Hubby is not doing as well as we thought he should be. He is having the chills and is weak and not eating. He has lost 10 lbs and is achy. I called the Dr. today and he is talking to the hubster right now. I'm waiting for hubby to call me, as I'm at work. I hate being here and not at home taking care of him! I'm working just half days till he can drive again. He start PT tomorrow.

An update on my friend/boss Steve. He is having good and bad days still. The docs finally have a medicine cocktail that seems to be doing the trick for pain, nausea and reflux management...so that is good news. He is getting more tired. Please keep him in your prayers for his salvation, k? I know you all will, my special prayer warriors! God bless you all for your loyalty regarding prayers. It's so nice to know that we can come here and ask for prayer and receive it........unconditionally! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! MUAH!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!