Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #1  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Default Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread

Welcome to the second annual Hope You Can Cling To challenge! I'm so excited to be here I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to spend a month creating with you - it was so much fun last year!! Let's get started...

Challenge Title: Pink Critters
Hostess: Understandblue aka Lydia
Keyword: HYCCT1101A
Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2011

There are few things that bring me more pure joy than animals. (Stamps aside, of course!) Pets teach us so much - unconditional love, the joy of unbridled play, pure loyalty, and yes, the value of a good, long nap.

So I would like to honor the world's critters, and my challenge is for you to take any critter image and turn it pink! Anything with fur or feathers or scales or wings is fair game!

We are so glad you've joined us for this wonderful month - I can't wait to see what you create! Feel free to do multiple samples for each challenge, and remember, the goal of the challenge is to get these cards in the hands of the strong ladies being treated at MD Anderson, so be sure and follow the instructions below!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!

The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

Thank you for participating in this card drive!

HUGE thanks and fuzzy hugs to my sample makers! BeckyTE, Dini, Sincitygal and Beate xoxoxoxoxoxo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8849.jpg (43.6 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg SNSEverydaymiracleround.jpg (53.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg TESummerAfternoonHYCCT.jpg (66.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT01A by BeckyTE.jpg (45.3 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg KittyofHope_by_SinCityGal.jpg (45.7 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Baby 005 copy.jpg (62.8 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg NewBeginningsBird_by_SinCityGal.jpg (37.0 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-10-2011 at 01:29 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default BLING your CLING

THINK

Challenge Title: Bling the Cling
Hostess: stamp_momma aka Lori
Keyword: HYCCT1101B

I love the Hope You Can Cling To challenges, and I love the idea that was have the opportunity to support so many different patients and their friends and families with this card drive. I don't know about you, but nothing brightens my day like a little bling. So my challenge to you is to create a card with rhinestone bling - if it's pink, even better!

Thanks for participating with us. I know we're going to have a ton of fun in the weeks to come! PLEASE, remember, the goal of the challenge is to get these cards in the hands of the strong ladies being treated at MD Anderson, so be sure and follow the instructions below!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

Special thanks to my beautiful sample makers: the Beate, jbalcer (Jenn Balcer), angelwilde, debbiedesigns Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VerveDoublezclosed.jpg (54.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg hycct_jbalcer_finalA.jpg (180.3 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg AngelsBling.jpg (176.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg bling-cling-close-lori-craig.jpg (139.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg JRS_Sp4_CP_DO1b_uw.jpg (122.0 KB, 94 views)

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-10-2011 at 01:28 PM..
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to Beate

Challenge Title: Encircled with Love
Hostess: Beate
Keyword: HYCCT1101C

Everyone knows someone that battles or has battled breast cancer. While we can't do much about that yet, we can help friends and family members by encircling them with our love and support. So in that spirit, let's make a circle card.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNSEverydaymiracleround.jpg (53.5 KB, 80 views)

my gallery - my blog

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-10-2011 at 01:29 PM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts

Challenge Title: You're My Inspiration!
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Keyword: HYCCT1102
Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2011

My challenge is an inspiration challenge......because I am truly inspired by the many women who have battled Breast Cancer.....some close friends included!!!

Here's a cute, fun, silly photo for you to use as your Inspiration.....because humor is such a wonderful part of healing!!

Have fun with the colors, designs, shapes....but also make SURE to include PINK somewhere on your card/project!!!!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fightlikeagirlset.jpg (36.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg ajpinkset.jpg (108.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg mistihycctsample.jpg (152.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg TheresaButterflies-and-Lace.jpg (47.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg LoriHYCCT1102.jpg (187.0 KB, 69 views)
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,120 Likes on 503 Posts

Challenge Title: REAL Men Wear PINK!
Hostess: Dina K. (aka dini)
Keyword: HYCCT1103
Date: Monday, October 3<sup>rd</sup>, 2011

It’s encouraging to see men getting involved in promoting breast cancer awareness by wearing pink during the month of October. They're reminding men and women to talk to their doctors about breast cancer and the importance of the yearly mammogram. Breast cancer affects every one of us somehow. (And though the occurrence of breast cancer is 100x greater in women, did you know that men can get breast cancer too?)

In honor of the men who stand behind the women in their lives…

Create a masculine card with PINK on it somewhere.

View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery
HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread
HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thank you for participating in this card drive! HUGE thanks to Anna (SweetMissDaisy) and Jeanne (Jeanne S) for helping me out with samples!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnnaWightCowboyHYCCTDiniweb600.jpg (72.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8858.jpg (35.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8859.jpg (47.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT Hope.jpg (151.9 KB, 59 views)
Vincent Van Gogh

neglecting the kids and housework

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Challenge Title:HOPE~Having Only Paper Embellishments
Hostess: Sewsplendidstamper AKA Victoria
Keyword: HYCCT1104
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HOPE. We all need it. We all need to share it. Share some hope today with your card made solely of paper. Yep, no ribbon, no buttons, no brads, no bling.

BUT, if you can make it out of paper you can use it. Paper flower? Perfect! Paper buttons? Go for it! Or just keep it simple.
You may color your images and use ink in any way you see fit.
Happy stamping. Thank you for joining my challenge.

Attachment 230791
Attachment 230786 Attachment 230788 Attachment 230789

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HOPE_elements_meb_by_Minders.jpg (44.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplb1011f_by_pattyb.jpg (90.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg STM_JumboRose1SB_tbu.jpg (59.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1104 Serene HOPE.jpg (52.9 KB, 49 views)
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

Challenge Title: Jimmi's Circles Sketch
Hostess: jpmayo aka Jimmi
Keyword: HYCCT1105
Date: Wednesday, October 5th, 2011

Welcome to my Hope You Can Cling To challenge!

I've made a sketch for you that reminds me of the "girls"...there are 2 circles ;)

I hope you enjoy my sketch and all of the challenges...it's for a good cause...HAVE FUN!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Samples by: Me, Lori (LMcAree), Victoria (sewsplendidstamper), Beate & Lydia (understandblue)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT05.jpg (32.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg PA030298.JPG (49.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1105.jpg (54.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg TGFStellaHYCCT1105.jpg (61.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg mocha 001 copy.jpg (30.5 KB, 43 views)
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company

Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Challenge Title: Looking in on You!
Hostess: TexasGrammy ... a.k.a. Bev
Keyword: HYCCT1106
Date: Thursday, October 6th, 2011

"Looking in on You!" is something we've all done when checking on someone who is battling disease ... from temporary sickness all the way to the battle of a lifetime, cancer. Whether we "look in" on someone down the street, or across the country, supporting our sisters in their battle is all-important. Our visits, phone calls, prayers, flowers, and heartfelt handmade cards are all a part of their total care package.

Let's look in on them with a window card! Now of course, PINK on your window card would be a great touch, but if you're running out of pink ... it's not mandatory at all. This one is all about "looking in" on our sisters. ;)

My same-age cousin is currently battling breast cancer for the 2nd time ... on the "other" side this time. Her maternal grandmother, mother, 2 maternal aunts and one of those aunt's daughters have all battled breast cancer and survived! In the case of those who have passed on before us, cancer was 'not' involved in their passing. Moral of this story? FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! We can beat this!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(***Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

*~*~ Thank you for participating in this card drive! ~*~*

Special Texas {{{Hugggss}}} and Thanks for my awesome sample-makers: pattyb (Patty), LMcAree (Lori), Quixotic (Elaine), Jeanne S (Jeanne), and Understandblue (Lydia)! Mmmmwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT1106 pattyb mychlng.jpg (28.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1106_by_LMcAree.jpg (48.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1106 elainehughes.jpg (38.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Through the window by understandblue 002 copy.jpg (32.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Through the window by understandblue 004 copy.jpg (28.7 KB, 55 views)

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Challenge Title: Colors of Hope
Hostess: LMcAree - Lori McAree
Keyword: HYCCT1107
Date: Friday, October 7th, 2011

Welcome to my Hope You Can Cling To challenge!

The colors Green and Yellow represent Hope and Brown represents comfort (we all want the strong ladies fighting this battle to be!). My challenge to use is use these 3 colors in any shade you little heart desires :mrgreen:

I hope you enjoy my sketch and all of the challenges...it's for a good cause...HAVE FUN!

View the gallery for this challenge HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thanks so much for participating in this card drive!!!

Samples by: Lori (LMcAree), Theresa (TheresaCC), Michelle (tygerpaws11), Lee (LuvLee), Gina (Gina K Designs), Denise (peanutbee), Alison (newstampinaddict)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT Colors of Hope.jpg (48.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Heartfelt-Sunflowers.jpg (66.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 7-GreenNoteFront.jpg (45.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCTLori.jpg (158.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg GKDCardproject.jpg (15.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 10-07-11 WS News Puppy - HYCCT.jpg (65.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT-lori sample.jpg (74.4 KB, 26 views)

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Challenge Title: Hang in There!
Hostess: Wanda Cullen (cullenwr)
Keyword: HYCCT1108
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a special month to focus on sending some love to all the special people fighting the cancer battle! My challenge is to create a card or 3-D project with a hanging image (i.e., ornament, stocking, etc.) or a hanging element (i.e., charm). Pink isn't mandatory, but extra points if you use it! :-)

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

A big THANK YOU to Betty Wright and Teresa Kline for helping me with samples!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT sample.jpg (53.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg OCT8TagTeresa.JPG (130.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg HangInTherebygbedwright090611.jpg (81.5 KB, 47 views)

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Challenge Title: Things Are Lookin' Up
Hostess: Bridget Finlay (bfinlay)
Keyword: HYCCT1109
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2011

"HOPE" makes me think of looking up and to the future! The dictionary says it's looking forward with expectation! And things ARE lookin' up for the future - survival rates are better than ever before and research is bringing better and more effective treatments on the scene! Our challenge today is to make a card with things we can see when lookin' up! Let your creativity run loose with butterflies, birds, bees, ladybugs, balloons, airplanes, clouds, sky, stars, sun, rainbows, sunsets, mountains...you get the idea! I hope you're enjoying all the HOPE challenges - looking forward to seeing your creations!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

I'd like to thank my fabulous sample makers - Karen (kdunbrook), Linda (Holstein), and Sallie (hobbydujour)!!
Attachment 231096Attachment 230369Attachment 230370Attachment 230935Attachment 231219
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9558 (479x640).jpg (165.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3582.jpg (79.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6158.jpg (70.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg lookingupelel.jpg (50.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6172.jpg (63.4 KB, 21 views)

Challenge Title: Bosom Buddies
Hostess: Tammy Hershberger (stampertammy)
Keyword: HYCCT1110
Date: Monday, October 10, 2011

Being the daughter of a breast cancer survivor (Hooray for my Mom, an 18+ year survivor!) she often reminds me (NAGS me!) about getting my mammograms on time! And although I couldn't find any specific program in a Google search, I have always heard about the idea that you should have a good friend who is your reminder'er.... someone who makes sure you get your mammogram done, and you remind her, too! Someone who reminds you to do your monthly checks, and vice versa. So for my challenge today, I just want us to focus on friendship and this dreaded disease that unfortunately strikes way too many! Make a card that incorporates pink and ribbon, with a friendship theme!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

The Department of Volunteer Services � Unit 115
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thanks bunches to my samples makers Barbara Anders (Bar), Laura Pryor (she's_crafty) and Stacy Morgan (twinshappy).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCTTammy_2011oct10.jpg (102.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Hello Friend SCS Challenge Card.jpg (82.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg FeminineCharmsSLM7.jpg (58.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT 2011.jpg (82.1 KB, 37 views)

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Just Me

Challenge Title: Fight Like a Girl!
Hostess: stagccva aka Taylor
Keyword: HYCCT1111
Date: Tuesday, October 11th, 2011

Flowers, lace, glitter, bling, pearls, ribbons.....I adore all things girlie! So my challenge to you is to FIGHT LIKE A GIRL, and create a card or project with some girlie embellishments on there!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thank you for participating in this card drive! And a great big squishy hug to Kim (kimreid_stamper), Korin (sweetnsassystamps), Victoria (sewsplendidstamper) and Lydia (understandblue) for making some gorgeous samples for me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT sample.jpg (66.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg taylor.jpg (40.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Monochrome_snss_002_copy_by_Understandblue.jpg (41.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg STM_DahliaHYCCT1SB_tbu.jpg (35.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1111_Sweet_Silhouette_by_sewsplendidstamper.jpg (37.1 KB, 30 views)
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

Challenge Title: Brave Heart
Hostess: Teresa Kline (va.sunshine)
Keyword: HYCCT1112
Date: Wednesday October 12, 2011

My challenge to use is to use at least one heart on your creation. The patients and families who fight cancer have to be so brave, lets honor them by using a heart on your card. Thank you so much for supporting MD Anderson Cancer Center!

We are so glad you've joined us for this wonderful month - I can't wait to see what you create! Feel free to do multiple samples for each challenge, and remember, the goal of the challenge is to get these cards in the hands of the strong ladies being treated at MD Anderson, so be sure and follow the instructions below!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Totally Volunteer Additional Option

IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Please understand that in order to be eligible to be included in the drawings for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge prizes you must make a card for the main Hope You Can Cling To Challenge.

The second part of the challenge, a card for Jackie is completely 100% voluntary. If you chose to only make a card for Jackie and not the main challenge, you will not be eligible for prizes.

I am including a second option to this challenge. It seems only appropriate during October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) that we take time to encourage one of our fellow members of the SCS family who on this very day (October 12, 2011) will be beginning round two of her own battle with cancer. That SCS member is Jackie (m&m'sgrandma). mother of another Trina (mnfroggie). A year ago September, Jackie was fighting the fight and after months of treatment she received a clean bill of health. Sadly, a few weeks ago she was informed her cancer has returned and unfortunately has spread to her bones.

The extra option is this. Make a second card for Jackie with the same requirements as the first. If you would like, make two cards exactly alike and mail one to M.D. Anderson and one to Jackie! If you would like to send some cheer, encouragement and happy mail to one of our own go HERE to the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread for her address and additional information. If you cannot make a second card please keep Jackie in your thoughts and prayers on this important day.

Thanks so much to my amazing sample makers Emily (stampingout), Lisa (lisa lara) Patty (pattyb), and Wanda (cullenwr)
I have included both of my cards, one for the MD Cancer Center and for Jackie.
designing for
verve stamps, sunday stamps, inspired by, and as you see it challenges
AMAZON shopping

Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others!

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-12-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Challenge Title: Butterflies of Hope
Hostess: Wendy Weixler (Wendybell)
Keyword: HYCCT1113
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2011

Butterflies have long been a symbol of hope and renewal ... and have LONG been a favorite of mine when creating. Which makes this challenge simple, yet full of hope. Use a butterfly of ANY kind ... stamped, punched, paper-pieced, die cut ... let's create a SWARM!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE {{HERE}}
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery {{HERE}}
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread {{HERE}}

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

And BIG HUGS to my BFF's, Deb (debdeb) and Bridget (bfinlay) for their extraordinary talent and help in making samples for this challenge!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beautyhopebflywmw.jpg (63.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg debcard.jpg (182.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg bridgetcard.jpg (54.4 KB, 24 views)
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team

Challenge Title: It touches all of us
Hostess: pattyb (AKA Patty)
Keyword: HYCCT1114
Date: Friday, October 14, 2011

A few years ago a small town here in Michigan decided to “Turn the town Pink for Christmas.” Part of the kick off was a “Power of Pink Brunch” and the speaker that year was the young woman that happened to be Miss Michigan at the time. She did a little exercise that I’d like to share with you.
To start you need to imagine yourself in a room full of women, be it a stampin’ get together, a conference, a school reunion, church, or the workplace.
Now close your eyes while I ask some questions, imagine that room full of women and keep your eyes closed:

1) Everyone stand that has/had breast cancer
2) Stand if you’ve had a mother, aunt, sister, grandmother, or daughter touched by the disease.
Do you hear chairs shuffling around you?
3) Stand if you’ve had a neighbor, friend, school mate, or co-worker touched by the disease.

Now open your eyes and look around, what do you think you’ll see in this room full of women?
I imagine that every person in this room will be standing.
This is why SCS has Hope you can cling to …. It touches us all.

So my challenge to you is to make a pink collage! Use the photos below for inspiration, and do a collage in any of the following ways:

Traditional collage
Unique collage-the Serendipity technique!
Inchies collage

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thank you for participating in this card drive! HUGE thanks to Lisa (ponygirl40) and Susie (Susie Nelson) and Lisa (Lisa Foster) for helping me out with samples!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pink collage 1.jpg (31.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Pink collage 2.jpg (47.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplb1011h.jpg (54.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT_by_lisa_foster.jpg (67.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT by_susie_nelson.jpg (2.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT 2 by_susie_nelson.jpg (2.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplbU.jpg (97.3 KB, 33 views)

Love SU!? Join the Crew!
The CreativeCrew <The Gallery
CreativeCrew Play Along <The Challenges
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom

Received 123 Likes on 109 Posts

Challenge Title: Think P-I-N-K!
Hostess: PH in VA a/k/a Patricia
Keyword: HYCCT1115
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pink is the color associated with breast cancer. Today I'd like you to "think pink" a little differently. Your challenge is to create a card using products, images, sentiments, or techniques that begin with the letters P, I, N and K. You may include other things, but your card must have the following four required elements: at least one thing beginning with P, one thing beginning with I, one thing beginning with N, and one thing beginning with K. When you upload your card, please mention in the details what your P, I, N, and K elements are.

Here are some ideas for each letter to help the creative juices flow. If you can think of other things that fit the challenge, you're more than welcome to use them, too!

P: Peach Parfait, petals, pig, puppy, person, paisley, punches, pop dots, pinking shears, paper piecing, party, Pink Cat Studios

I: Island Indigo, iris, insect, iguana, image, icicle, inchies, iris folding, iridescent ice, inked edges, Ippity, Inkadinkadoo

N: Night of Navy, North America, nature, numbers, Native American, nest, night, nickel, napkin fold, Nestabilities, Naturals cardstock, Northwoods

K: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, kite, keys, kittens, kangaroo, knight, kid, kissing, Kaleidoscope ink pad, Karen Foster Designs, Kitchen Sink Stamps

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Please post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine HYCCT challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag, and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

I'd like to extend a hug of thanks to my sample makers: Lee (LuvLee), Karen (kthaman), Michelle (tygerpaws11) and Lydia (Understandblue). Please join me in giving them some gallery love!

Thank you so much for participating in this card drive! I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of you create when you Think P-I-N-K!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT1115.jpg (43.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg pinknavykitties_by_LuvLee.jpg (3.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg kth_bday_icecream_by_kthaman.jpg (69.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 15-pinkpug_by_tygerpaws11.jpg (3.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Lion skelly penfessional understandblue 002 copy.jpg (34.6 KB, 17 views)

The PINK RIBBON is definitely a strong, powerful, and well-known symbol for Breast Cancer awareness and has become such a universal symbol of support.

My challenge is simply to use a PINK RIBBON on your cards or projects today!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1764.jpg (48.7 KB, 12 views)
Stampin' Fool

Challenge Title: Paint Your Heart Out
Hostess: stampinlibby aka Libby
Keyword: HYCCT1117
Date: Monday, October 17th, 2011

Today's challenge is inspired by my amazing grandma. She is an incredible artist. She has painted on canvas, on walls like the beautiful trompe l'oeil scene in the entryway of her home, on boxes, on sets for plays with the community theater group she helped start in my hometown, on faces when she has done stage make-up... the list goes on and on. I would love to have just a fraction of her talent!! Well ok, maybe I inherited a fraction - I wish I had ALL of it!! And - well - she's also a breast cancer survivor!! So in honor of my breast cancer surviving artist grandma - PAINT will be required on the projects for today's challenge!

You can use any sort of paint, any way you'd like! Acrylics, watercolors, shimmer paint, washes - you name it! Create a fun background, color in your image, do whatever strikes your fancy! I cannot wait to see what you PAINT!!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

A huge thank you goes out to my wonderful sample makers Sally (Sally T), Patty (pattyb) and Leslie (meerkat3) - you ladies rock!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sally_HYCCT.jpg (136.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplbv_by_pattyb.jpg (67.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Paint-Farm4.jpg (60.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg PinkPaint1.jpg (68.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg PinkPaint2.jpg (109.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg PinkPaint3.jpg (53.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1883.jpg (154.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1891.jpg (117.5 KB, 18 views)
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Challenge Title: I Will Survive
Hostess: Toy aka Holly
Keyword: HYCCT1118
Date: Saturday, October 18, 2011

~*~*~*~*~*~ I Will Survive ~*~*~*~*~*~

Year after year, the number of women/men who survive breast cancer increases tremendously. My mother, who passed in 1992 from breast cancer, left behind six sisters. Of those, four have been through the fight and three are considered survivors. Only one sister continues her battle and she has been battling for nearly NINE years! Breast cancer has touched our family to the degree that my cousin and his wife both went to school to do cancer research and now they are teaching doctors at Colorado State University.

You will see a sea of pink in October, but I think we should add some PURPLE for the survivors. Not only did they fight the good fight and WIN, but they blazed a trail for those of us who may one day walk that path.

Your challenge to day is to make an encouraging card/project using any shade of purple.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thanks so much to my sample makers:

va.sunshine - Teresa
LuvLee - Lee
Dini - Dina K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT1118Teresa.jpg (48.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8962.jpg (81.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg purplezinniasforholly.jpg (79.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT Purple Inspiration.jpg (48.8 KB, 20 views)
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Give 'em a Squeeze!

Challenge Title: Give 'em a Squeeze!
Hostess: debdeb aka Deb
Keyword: HYCCT1119
Date: October 19

Whether it's a squeeze in the form of a preventive mammogram, the squeeze of a compression garment to minimize the swelling after a surgery requiring removal of some lymph nodes, or the loving {{hug}} of a supportive friend, a squeeze can be a good thing!

My challenge is for you to give some paper a squeeze! Dry emboss an element of your card!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Here are samples from my wonderful friends, Dawn, Kendra (a breast cancer survivor!), and Wendy. Thank you, girls! Love you! xoxoxo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101911hycct.jpg (114.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg PMS_belly_band_hugs_HYCCT1119_dmb_by_dawnmercedes.JPG (70.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg embossed BC card.jpg (36.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg rainorshinewmw.jpg (111.6 KB, 21 views)
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Challenge Title: TREAT YOURSELF
Hostess: StampingQueenJAR aka Judy
Keyword: HYCCT1120
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes after a rough day we just need to "treat ourselves" to something decadent and yummy and delicious - or maybe try something a little unique....

Think cupcakes, candies, fruits, cookies, drinks, and chocolate! Yummy edibles that have a touch of pink (any shade) are our treats!
Even veggies can be pink - I think I might like eggplant a lot more if it were pink spotted!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Special thanks to Dini, Twinshappy and Princessheather for making samples for this challenge! Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stacy Morgan.jpg (64.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Heathers Sample Card.jpg (55.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9064_by_dini.JPG (37.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1120 Unity.jpg (83.4 KB, 24 views)
Bar

Challenge Title: Big Or Small, Save Them All!
Hostess: Barbara Anders (Bar)
Keyword: HYCCT1121
Date: Friday, October 21st, 2011

Breast cancer isn't picky, it doesn't care what size your ta-tas are--the physical and emotional toll it takes is enormous, regardless. And, although it's rare, it also attacks children. So, when I saw this slogan on a breast cancer awareness site I knew that was what I wanted to do. Let's "support" them all by using two sizes of any geometric shape on your project: Circles, rectangles, squares, ovals, you choose, just use two sizes!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thanks so much for your help in this card drive!

And many thanks to my awesome sample makers: Joanne Basile (basilefamily), Jodi Collins (Kharmagirl), Tammy Hershberger (stampertammy), and Jody Morrow (texasjodylynn). You ladies ROCK!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCTBar_2011oct21.jpg (113.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Make it Big.jpg (90.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg OCTOBER MFT Have Hope.jpg (64.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Bar's HYCCT challenge.jpg (80.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpeg DSC03399.jpeg (104.8 KB, 17 views)
Proudly designing for: My Favorite Things

Challenge Title: Find Your Happy Place
Hostess: tygerpaws11 (AKA Michelle)
Keyword: HYCCT1122
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2011

Every now and again, we all need to get away, either mentally or physically SOMEWHERE. Drawing on one of my favorite movies, Happy Gilmore, I challenge you to
Draw Inspiration from your Happy Place.
You can use the colors, the smells, the scene, or something you think about while you are there. The sky is the limit! Post a link to a photo if you'd like, or keep it secret to yourself. Just like Happy Gilmore, the goal is make something to bring a smile to the recipient's face, just like your happy place brings a smile to yours.

Don't have a happy place? No problem! You can use mine:

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword (HYCCT1122), no later than November 7th, 2011 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword (HYCCT1122) when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

C'Mon and use your happy place... Don't make me go all Bob Barker on you... :cool:
Here are some pretty pictures to get you started... one from me, Lori (LMcAree), Patty (pattyb)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mysunsetfront.jpg (50.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1122.jpg (66.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplbS_by_pattyb.jpg (78.5 KB, 15 views)
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Save the Boo-Bees!

Challenge Title: Save the Boo-Bees!
Hostess: SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight)
Keyword: HYCCT1123
Date: Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Challenge:
Make a project that features bees, a bee-friendly scene (preferably with bees present, like a flower garden w/ bees), or the color yellow!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thank you for participating in this event!

Big HUGS and THANKS to my sample makers!
ShellieD, Toy, Understandblue, PH in VA, and tygerpaws11
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnnaWight4510web600.jpg (42.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg AnnaWight4517web600.jpg (43.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg AnnaWight4513web600.jpg (44.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg AnnaWight4528web600.jpg (44.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Bee 2 by understandblue 001 copy.jpg (30.1 KB, 18 views)
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs

Challenge Title: Thank A Caregiver
Hostess: ctorina (Cathleen Torina)
Keyword: HYCCT1124
Date: Monday, October 24, 2011

My challenge is for you to make a card to thank a caregiver. Caregivers/nurses are on the front lines of the cancer battle. It must not be easy for them to put on their game face every day and see the number of patients coming through the doors. Always cheerful and supportive, always there to answer questions and offer a kind word. These men and women are a special breed. Let's let them know what an important role they play in the lives of their patients.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE Here
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery Here
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread Here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Thank you so much to Bridget and Holly for making such beautiful samples!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT 10-8-11 MC, IC 013.jpg (29.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6206_by_bfinlay.JPG (61.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Friendship Flowers HYCCT1024 ctorina.jpg (54.6 KB, 22 views)

Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Challenge Title: Happy Birthday!
Hostess: Jeanne_S (Jeanne Streiff)
Keyword: HYCCT1125
Date: Tuesday, October 25th, 2011

We all know someone that is currently in the fight or has battled breast cancer.

Today is my birthday and my wish is that everyone gets to have another Birthday to celebrate with their loved ones. My challenge is to make a Birthday Card to bring a smile to someone's life.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)[/QUOTE]

Thank you Dina for the beautiful sample!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JMS It's Your Day.jpg (116.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Dina Kowal.jpg (36.4 KB, 11 views)
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Challenge Title: Send a Little Sunshine
Hostess: One Happy Stamper aka Cindy Lawrence
Keyword: HYCCT1126
Date: Wednesday, October 26th, 2011

The Challenge:

We all know how heart-warming it is to open our mailbox and find a beautiful hand-made creation inside. It brightens our day in a way that nothing else can. For my challenge, simply make a card of encouragement and hope, and send a little sunshine today! :-)

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

A HUGE thank you to my A-MAZING sample makers: Karen B Barber, BevMom, and Kimberly Crawford
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Orchids 2 - OHS.jpg (53.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4422-2 (2).JPG (158.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg she saw ending as new fb ready (2).jpg (49.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Wishing You Sunshine and Smiles (2).jpg (68.2 KB, 25 views)

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Challenge Title: Words of Encouragement
Hostess: Eva, aka tradergirl
Keyword: HYCCT1129
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am excited to host today's challenge. I know how powerful words can be at times of need and what better way to show love and caring to someone with a card that can uplift them? My challenge is Words of Encouragement. You card's focal point should be a word, quote or sentiment of encouragement.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)[/QUOTE]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hope - SCS HYCC card.jpg (92.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9083_by_dini.JPG (29.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 1000HYCCTplbyz7_by_pattyb.jpg (34.9 KB, 10 views)
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Challenge Title: Hope for the Holidays
Hostess: Jami
Keyword: HYCCT1128
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm happy to have the opportunity to host a challenge for this wonderful card drive as my life has been touched by breast cancer more than once. My great-aunt (who raised me) had breast cancer twice and survived it both times, the first time resulting in a mastectomy when I was just in high school. And a very close friend of mine from college lost her grueling four year battle with breast cancer just over 2 years ago. So I'm dedicating this challenge to them. I hope you'll play along. This should be a fun and easy one and I'm sure the Cancer Center will be happy to have holiday cards on hand!

Create a Christmas/Winter/Holiday card using any shade of pink as one of the primary colors in your color scheme.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Heartfelt thanks go out to my sample-makers for this challenge: Lydia (Understandblue), Dawn (TreasureOiler), and Teresa (va.sunshine).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pink Holiday by Understandblue 003 copy.jpg (38.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png PinkTreeByDawn.png (388.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg HYCCT1128Teresa.JPG (151.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg TESC149 HYCCT pink holiday Jami (Large).jpg (74.1 KB, 10 views)

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Challenge Title:PICKLED TINK
Hostess: lisa lara aka Lisa
Keyword: HYCCT1127
Date: Thursday, October 27th, 2011

I am so happy to be hostessing this challenge for such a wonderful cause. It feels so good to make a card with a purpose and put a smile on someone's face.

I am challenging you to

make a Humorous CAS (Clean And Simple) creation with just a splash of pink.

If you are saying "but Lisa CAS is just not my style"..well I believe in you. Give it a try...you just might surprise yourself.

My Definition of CLEAN AND SIMPLE...lots of open space with one focal point.

Please copy and paste this and edit for your challenge - this is the official challenge format!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

A Big Thank you for participating in this card drive! I want to shout out a huge thanks to my talented sample makers Krischir and mtgchic You're the best!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT1129.jpg (51.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3184_krischir.jpg (57.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 092811mtgchic1.jpg (29.8 KB, 25 views)

My Blog

Default Frilly Paper Ribbon Challenge

Challenge Title: Frilly Paper Ribbon
Hostess: Edna15
Keyword: HYCCT1130
Date: Sunday, October 30th, 2011

Well I am the first to admit that I have an over abundance of ribbons in my stash but sometimes we all need to make use of the basics and take up the challenge to use things in different ways...

So to honour using "what you got".... recycle some tissue paper or get the crepe paper out from the costume box, or convert a strip of discarded DSP into a Frilly Ribbon to adorn a card. Make it cheery make it nice, make someone's day with a fabby little frilly little card.

Here are some thoughts on how to approach this challenge:
  • Dini has made her ribbon by fancy folding DSP
  • va.sunshine has pleated a strip of DSP for her ribbon
  • Wattle has stamped on tissue paper for her ribbon
  • Edna15 has die cut multiple layers of white tissue and coloured them with spritz for her ribbon

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Here are the lovely samples from Dini, va.sunshine, wattle and myself; thanks ladies you did a great job of working with this challenge, enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dini HYCCT1130.jpg (33.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg vasunshine HYCCT1130.jpg (117.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg HYCTT_Paper_Ribbon_kaj.jpg (179.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Edna15 HYCCT1130 Frill Ribbon FINAL.jpg (81.8 KB, 35 views)
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Challenge Title: It's a Costume Party!!
Hostess: Understandblue
Keyword: HYCCT1131
Date: Monday, October 31, 2011

I can't believe we are already at the end of this wonderful month of challenges! It has been an amazing experience and your creations have lifted the spirits of so many people and will continue to as the final packages make their way to Houston. I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your talent with us for such a meaningful purpose!!

So since it's Halloween today, I thought that we would all have a costume party!!

I want each of you to "disguise" yourselves in a stamping style that is not your own at all for this costume party.

So if you are a CAS (Clean and Simple) stamper - you have to make a vintage, or busy or shabby chic card.

If you normally make "foofy" cards with ribbons and bows and layers, you have to be a CAS stamper today!

If you're normally steampunk and ATC in your style, you have to make a cute bunny card...

Get my drift? Get your stamping costumes on!!

For my sample, I made a 3D item, because I am so NOT a box/bag/3D girl - I'm too impatient!!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Costume party by understandblue 001 copy.jpg (32.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Costume party by understandblue 004 copy.jpg (35.2 KB, 11 views)