View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #119
Tater
Die Cut Diva

Hey Les, good luck to your team! Wenchie, yes, I am thinking about making a rack just like yours. I have one now but it is simply a towel rod and is not enough to hold all that I have. thanks for the dimensions. Greenie, how awesome for you!!! I am saving up some $$$$$ to get some of ODBD stamps which I think are beautiful. I just ordered some JustRight stamps and then discovered I need to purchase a "special" wood stamp to hold the rubber!!!! I love them though so I guess I'll get that ordered shortly. Pot of beans on, marinating a Pork Tenderloin and finished my second load of winter cloths. On extremely dry days like today, it is perfect for washing and air drying winter stuff. You should see my front porch; I have them all hanging from the pot hooks I usually use for plants. Looks like a Burlington Coat Store out there. My table top is covered with cigar boxes that I am painting with plans to alter and have ready to gift for Christmas. BUSY! But, this is my favorite time of year and we've had such a harsh summer that I am ready for cooler stuff. CA, I took a look at those sweet treat bags and they are precious. I LOVE recycle ideas! For the 2nd time I am picking up the turkey feathers I gathered from our property and had stuck in a pottery jar for "safe" keeping. Getchie (my poor behavior cat) found them..........need I say more? Y'all have a great weekend. I am doing all this cooking and when its done I will deliver to Mom, Mom-In-Law, and sick friend. Tomorrow is MINE!!! I will play in my studio and get to next week's neat challenge which I am looking forward to and then I'll watch the Cowboys!! Wanna know what Gunner just said??? He simply added "Get Beat" to my last comment bout da Boys. I am the Football person in this house. He'd just as soon be outside messing around. Gotta love him! Les, you be a good nurse now. Who's been cooking since you don't? Don't tell me McieDees!!!! I don't do fastfood, bad for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!