View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:55 AM   #105
wenchie
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to wenchie

2 and a half inches!! YAY?! I think?

Tater . . . my punch rack is 4 feet x 4 feet x 6 inches. You thinking of making one? My ribbon rack is all cut out and ready to assemble and then I'll take it over to my father in laws workshop to cut the holes for the rods then bring it back home and paint it. It should be nicely finished by tomorrow. Yay.

by the way . . . what does LYMI mean? I've been looking at it for weeks and haven't figured it out LOL Feelin' kind of blonde.

Greenie . . . . I'll have a looksee . . . and if they don't I have a few spare packages in my cabinet I can send down for you along with the mini bags I promised.

Silly . . . send me a ticket and I'll come make you one next week. I never really had a desire to learn how to use tooks but more out of a need of necessity. I got tired of watching my father in law run in the other direction when he saw me coming because he knew I was going to ask him to build me something LOL

Here's a sneak peak at my next paper project. . .

Have a super day everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
f10sp19_main_ka_01.jpg  

Proud Fan Club Member | My blog: Paper Castle

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!