View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #103
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all,

First Pat we are praying for a healing. Tired of you having to put up with pain all the time. Wenchie the same for you. And me too.

Wenchie your punch holder is awesome. Did you make it? When can you come and fix me up?! I can hardly drive a nail. I grew up in a house where my Dad did everything and never taught me and I just never had the desire to learn how to use many tools. I'm not helpless but almost! Isn't that awful?! Then I married a guy who is a wonderful rough carpenter. Not a finish carpenter. I don't have any wall space to hang anything in my little room.

Lesley this coming Saturday night your Phillies are playing my Cardinals. I hate to see you lose! Baaaaaaaahaaaahaaa!

Sue I am finally caught up. I can't get in the card making mood though. I have yet to make a card for tomorrow. I know what I'm doing though. Figuring it out is the hardest part for me.

Carol nice to see you drop in. I hope you are crazy busy at the shop!

Tater what a blessing that rain is. I pray you'll get lots and lots more.

Brat are your kids and you back in the school routine?

I need to ask for prayer for a little girl who is 14 and having many problems. Getting in with the wrong crowd, stealing, etc and the parents don't go to church. I am praying that the Lord send her a Christian friend. She needs our prayers.

You are all in my prayers.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!