View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 07:55 AM   #92
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

CC - wow, what a great store - bet it is doing wonderful with all the thoughts and work you put into it!! We sure have missed you on the bus, and so glad you can now pop in every chance you get. Make sure you keep us updated - we have all been praying for the store to be a huge success!!

Brat - glad you had a good birthday, no matter how normal a day it might have seemed to be. Just want you to know that I made your card at Shirt's while Kathy was there - so I had a lot of help "egging me on" to make that taunting card. You DO know I love ya, Sistah, right??

CA, are you ever busy - how's those treat bags coming?? Do you hand those out at the door? Thats a lot of work, but they turned out SUPER!!! What a great idea!! I may have to try it too!!

Lesley, how's the DH doing - any therapy yet?? Keeping Steve and his family in prayer - any word on how he is doing??

Sylvia - have you caught up yet - I am still trying to - LOL! The galleries are popping with your new cowboy card creation .

Kathy - you are grinding them out like crazy - 3 in one day - I saw those last night - I can hardly keep up with you - you are smoking hot!!

Wenchie, girl, you got great SKILZZZZ on the computer - love what you did with Pat's DGD's pictures - you been staying busy, - just be careful with all that extra organizing you are doing at home - you aren't a spring chicken anymore - leave some for DH!!

Shirt - your mojo is on overtime, Sis!! You seem to be hitting every challenge that comes down the road - how can you do that while you are DRIVING!!???

Pat, hope you are taking it easy in work, so you can still work on your challenges at night for a bit. Everything in moderation, right? That lil' DGS of yours looks like he is all boy!! What a cutie-patootie!!

Tater- glad to hear that the fires have calmed down - we are still praying for the rain for you and also for all those who are trying to cope with loss in one form or another. God bless you and Gunner for all you were able to help with. I LOVE those Christmas trees you did with the old/broken jewelry - what a super project!!

Hope I didn't miss anyone -
Oh, and HI to our "once in a while riders" who pop on and off the bus - hope you like the new bus Shirt picked out for us - a new and improved, state of the art, with fancy latte bar, and better accomodations up on top for the 'bad' girls!

Hugs and prayers for all of you and whatever your needs are.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!