View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #88
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sweet Tater, so glad you had some quality time with Gunner, I know you both needed that after all that has gone on. Bless your hearts! Still praying for Texas, that God will meet the needs, and mend the hearts. That is what He does!

Brat, you are dear...glad you had a good birthday, and cannot wait to see that taunting card (Straws, huh?)

And Wenchie- Girlfriend, your skilz are coveted in this place! Holy Schmokes!!! Thank you so much. Those are my favorite photos of our sweet baby, and give me warm hearted memories. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am taking it slow with the typing Sistah's. I had no pain at all in Wyoming, and the first day back to work brought it back. I talked to my boss about it today, and told her I could not continue to keep up the same volume, and she was kind, and told me to send back whatever cases I could not close to the teams. That was a huge relief! The work that hurts me is not my "regular" job, it is what I do to help the teams. I am ok after I take aspirin, but I cannot make cards, or comment w/o pain when I do too much at work. I am so relieved she understood!

Will try to check in more often. Please know you are each in my prayers and on my heart. I love ya Twisted Ones!

Always,
Pat
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!