View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #84
Brat Cards
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Pat. I AM glad you got your priorities where they should be. I would think you're a little "off" if you put that baby down to deal with a card! Okay, "more off".

This was NOT a big birthday unless I use it for a last fling with my 40's. It was pretty much a regular day of work, school, dinner, soccer. I didn't tell people it was my b-day. My mom brought a cake over (after school) just like the one I had made for her three days before - cuz it was good! The kids made me cards and DH and kids gave me a fall wreath and a couple books. (Tater - I will submit a review in the distant future when I get them read.)

I take the saying "It's the thought that counts." to heart. I got the most beautiful cards. Oh, and a taunting one from Greenie! (I must say your custom lettering is pretty darn good!) I will need to get these all posted.

Believe me ladies, I am honored to be on the bus with you all.

Okay Shirt - Put the pedal to the metal cuz I want a free face lift from the G force! Hang on Ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmethers View Post
Sweet Braticus, today it hit me that your birthday was the 21st...and you know I am a Slacker, but I do believe this bd was the BIG ONE for you, and I slipped! Guess I was too busy with that baby. Will get a card off to you asap, and send extry love, k? I hope you had a blast and felt blessed all day. Thank you so much for your beautiful, and dark humor and how your words have blessed every one of us. You are truly a treasure on this Bus, and I am honored to be sitting atop the entire mess along side you. I send you much love dear Sistah!

Love you, mean it...
Cult Mama