View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #13
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update - please pray

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:11 AM

Things are not good for Tyler Ashley is calling Dr Rodriguez's today. Something is happen to Tyler's face, we don't understand. There's something pulling in his face causing his eye to pull shut and he can not get it open. At times he says its hurting him and feels really tight. Wondering if its a vain or mussel. Please pray for Tyler!

He was sitting playing his game, all at once he gets up walks over to me puts his arms around me and said you know I love you don't you, my I felt this big lump in my stomach and was thinking to my self why God why is Tyler going through all this. I'm worried about the surgery this time. I will also hate leaving my little Nathan, Jayden and Ethan at home, there's no other way.

Ashely is calling musc today about the lump that was found next to Tyler's tonsils.

The balance of medical bill that Tyler has at the university of Maryland has to be paid so I have to come up with that before his surgery. I have put a couple jars out to try collect money but that isn't going too well. Tyler’s surgery cannot take place until they find a way to pay it. Anything you can do to help would be very much appreciated by the family. I know I have to ask a lot but Tyler wouldn't be here if I don't. You all have been a big part in saving Tyler life. As before I would take Tyler's place if I could. Attached is a copy of the bill it also has account numbers and how it can be paid. Cole's Pages

Tyler's birthday party is this Friday - that has all been taken CARE of by his wonderful friend Steven. Thank you so much Steven.

Saturday is the school festival, hoping Tyler will be able to go have a little fun. Also courage kids is having their Halloween get together and I hope Tyler will be able to go. Courages kids, you all are wonderful and we love you all so much.

Also I have a lot to do getting ready for this surgery. I will have to make sure all the kids left behind have everything they need because we won't be home for Christmas because of some medication that Tyler will have to take concerning the transplant from Ashley leg to Tyler's jaw.

By the way my monthly check up was yesterday I have lost fifty-five pounds. I keep saying to myself great job Darlene, nothing is going to keep me from being with Tyler and Ashley for this surgery.

God bless, thank you all and pray pray for my Tyty.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!