View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #2530
Rubber Obsessor

Yay on signing up for your first craft show! I have 3 coming up starting in October.

I still don't know the answer to how many of each item to have. After you do a couple of shows, you'll figure out what your best sellers are and how many to have on hand.

To figure out my price point I check out Etsy and compare and find an average. If you find something isn't selling, you can always offer a discount through out the day and then price accordingly for your next show.

As for table set up, look in the gallery here and Google craft show set up/display as well and you will get all sorts of ideas.

How big of a space do you have at your craft show? If it's 5'x10' you won't have a lot of space. In a space that big I have enough room for my table and spinning rack and that's it. There's just enough room for me to sit behind the table and also get around the table.

Originally Posted by blueyes View Post
ok -- i need help.

i'm signed up for my very first craft show in about 3 weeks ---- i've been checking out the threads, and posted and stuff, but i'm really feeling like i don't know what i'm doing ---

so, how many "things" do i need? how do i figure out a price point?
what the heck did i get into?

not to mention how to set up a table -- sigh.

and -- am i crazy? i'm thinking about offering some make and takes -- something simple and cute -- and charge a buck to make it --- i'm also trying to promote my "business" -- i'd like to offer classes and workshops on techniques and stuff -- so i thought this would be a neat way to promote that ---

sigh. any tips, or help would be greatly appreciated!

Mommy to Matthew (2-10-2006) and Katelynn (9-15-2008)

Altered by Jenn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!