View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:14 AM   #11
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please pray for Tyler - this is the latest post from his site.

Hi everyone
It's three thirty in the morning and I couldn't sleep for worrying about my Tyty.

MUSC oncology called yesterday and we need a prayer chain started for Tyler, he is home with his family right now.

Please send to ever one you know. They found something in Tyler mouth right at his tonsils some kind of a lump or tumor said that they don't no what it is that they are taking it before the board. They said that they were sending all the scans to Dr Rodriguez's. Please pray that its not the cancer back. They said that it could be from the medal jaw. I know Tyler has gotten where he's in a lot more pain and cannot hardly swallow, was thinking last night how can it be from the medal jaw that is coming out but is up high just before the temple above the cheek.

Please please pray I am going today talk to some people about his birthday party .

Tyler tryed to get out of the house two days ago and was walking to garden of a friend's and he tripped and fell he got up crying and looked at Ashley and said, you wonder why i don't go out this is why I aways fall and get hurt, he still has to get the medal bars taken out of his legs.

The Greenville News is suppose to run his story but it hasn't been in there yet. I think they may have to wait till they can find space for it I will post a link when it comes out.

We still waiting to get the surgery dates in Maryland, maybe we will hear before long. Tyler said he want to get this surgery over with because he hurts. All Tyler's angels out their please please say a prayer for our boy. We are scared and don't no what the future holds for Tyler

Thank all that have helped us no mater how or what you have done we are so great full.

Tyler still loves the cars and his PO box is Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
if you like to send him a card .

Also pray for mom Ashley and the rest of our family.This is so stressful.

Our little ones just don't understand Nathan and Jayden think they should go with us the Dr's and hospital but they have to be left behind so they can go to school. Nathan is Tyler's cousin who has been with Tyler, Jayden and Ethan for four years. Nathan is four and Jayden is five, Ethan's will be three in Jan.

Seems like Tyler can not get a break.

We feel sure the coyotes got his dog but he now has a new puppy thanks to grandma Gail and aunt Tiffany.

On top of everything else the roof own Tyler's mobile home started leaking and soaked the ceiling and the carpet. Grandpa got up there and tried to patch it but found more bad spots. then the darn septic tank messed up and we had it pumped out its filled back up in a week so the line is stopped up it will be trying to get it fixed this week. Now the washer has messed up and they have to stand and watch it or it runs over in the floor gosh wonder what Else can go wrong. I just do what I can and put it in gods hands.

IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK THIS FAMILY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY LUCK AT ALL all this is small next to what Tyler is going through most important is prayers for Tyler ask God to help my boy please we love you all and thank you.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!