View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
bambi64
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to bambi64
Default Sketch Challenge 351

Rox had a family emergency and asked me to post the sketch for her. ~ Amber

Keywords: SC351 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

No due date for posting your card to any weekly challenge.
What is the Sketch Challenge: in Andreaís words from SC08 (Andrea is the founder of the challenge): "You take the sketch I provided and use any stamp set, any accessory, and any kind of paper to make a card. So all of the cards have the same basic layout, but they all look very different."
-It is fine to flip the sketch, change panel sizes, shapes, card size and border as you wish (unless stated in the write up for the week), a little tweaking is fine but letís see those main elements of the posted layout please.
(The numbers and colors are requested from players so it's easier to read the layout, it means nothing towards colors used or number of borders when creating your project.)

Master Thread Find uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges.
Email Notification thread link
SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

This Week

Where you see the wording across the bottom of the layout is where youíll come up with your own idea to decorate. Karen (sample shown below) used embossing for her card but I want to open up the ideas and see what others will come up with.

K Dunbrook

Here are three more samples to get you started:

stampercamper

pawallen142

Rox71 measuremets are in this card description

Gallery Submissions
Attached Thumbnails
cid_733ae56427044a9da30ec4f6b82ead44%40roxiehp.jpg   cid_7d06ce0a1f89493f9f11e6ced7954197%40roxiehp.jpg   sc351-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 09-20-2011 at 07:45 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!