View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #240
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

Good morning ladies - how is everyone today?

Deb - those pictures are wonderful. That photographer has a real gift.

Denise - you sound happy - a few free days in Banff will do that for a person.

Ruth - enjoy your trip to the UK. Having Rex trapped in a plane with you will definately allow you time to get caught up. Personally I have to trap my ADHD hubby in a car to get him to listen to me.....LOL.

I am enjoying a day at home today, a much needed break from the bedlam. It will give me a chance to get my head about me before I go back into the melee tomorrow. Change is always hard, and it is even more difficult when there has been constant change for a number of years. People just lose the ability to cope and respond quickly, and it causes a lot of silliness. It will get better though, it always does.

My sewing machine is off for it's annual service, so I have cleared the decks for some card making and scrapbooking. Gives me a chance to get my card stock back up.

Yesterday started off fun - DS hit a deer on the way to work around Ponoka, may have totalled off his Jeep as it was a big sucker and he hit it straight on. But after a day of running around and vehicle swapping, he has his loaner vehicle and back to work. He went to the Dr. for a baseline exam as his chest is hurting, but the Dr. cleared him but wants him back if it gets worse.

Diane - have you bought some of the fabric from SU? I was looking at it in the catty today, and thought it might be fun to do a scrappy wallhanging with it.

Well better go, enjoy your day ladies.