View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #30
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart WARM FUZZIES FROM JOJOT~JOANNE~SNOSNOT!

WARM FUZZIES FROM JOJOT~JOANNE~SNOSNOT!

Some kind words from Fellow Teapotter Joanne after having received cards when her beloved little doggie, Pepper had to be put to sleep! Thank you Joanne.

Dear Fellow Teapotters,

Words cannot express my appreciation for your kind words, cards, and messages. The loss of my beloved Pepper tears at my heart. Since my retirement over 5 years ago, he has been my constant companion. At only 8 years of age, he left us young and oh so suddenly, but your kindness helps to temper that grief. This ‘shower of love’ you have sent warms my heart. Angel, a pup we rescued in the winter, has also kept my spirits up, although she still looks for her ‘brother’. These ‘fur babies’ sure do wrap their paws around our heart.......forever!!!!

I know you have heard this before, but I must say it again. The ‘love’ that is shown through your creations really does bring comfort and joy to those receiving them......and I can now say that from first hand experience. Seeing those cards in the snail mail box reminds one of the wonderful people in our lives, both near and far.

Sincerely thankful,
joanne/jojot/snosnot
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!