View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #228
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Friday afternoon everyone! I am indeed in Montreal where the temperature is just right for me!!! It's a nice day, cloudy in parts but with plenty of blue sky and sunny intervals. I was exhausted when I got here, only had about 2 hours sleep the night before I left 'cos I was so anxious I'd not get up in time to get to the airport. I asked Rex to call me and he did at a little earlier than the appointed hour and I was soooo asleep! Good thing he did call!! We had a really lovely meal together yesterday evening and shared a nice bottle of wine too. I just couldn't get out of bed this morning and when I did eventually come to enough to take a shower, I could barely move! Too much time spent sitting on the flight to Montreal. Got out and met Rex for lunch then wandered around the shopping mall I used to frequent when I vsited here before. Even found my way there on the Metro!!

Now it's the weekend so we get to spend some time together.

Deb, I have my cards with me as I didn't quite get one set done in time to mail but if I don't get them assembled here, I'll do it as soon as I am in the UK and you will get them before the end of the month!!

Robin, that is not an 'old' lady thing!!! It just means you have a lot on your mind and got somewhat distracted. Essily done when people leave their carts and you're busy making your choices! How funny that he was parked next to you though.

Not much else to report, DH is back from work and I think it is time for a G&T in the bar before we go out to dinner! Have a good weekend, girls.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!