View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #227
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

G'day ladies.

Deb - I'll be calling you to see if we can do lunch next week, and I can give you my goodies.

I'm thinking at Ruth is already in Montreal, and I hope everyone is well.

We are in the midst of getting Rick ready for hunting. He leaves tomorrow and is humming and hawing about whether to take the dog with him. He has to leave him at camp alone for a few hours in the mornings and he is afraid a bear will come in and get him, but Brody knows something is up and won't leave him alone.

I am looking forward to a nice weekend to relax. I have one of my quilt blocks cut for the shop hop challenge, and want to have them both done by Monday.

Photo lessons - I took them once and never really remembered a thing - good luck ladies!

So today I did a very old lady kind of thing. I walked off with someone else's cart at the store. When I realized mine was gone (of course I first assumed that someone stole mine) and went looking for it, there was a nice fellow standing there leaning up against the cooler waiting for me.....and said how he figured he would wait for me as my purse was left in the cart as well. Yup - left mine and made off with his. Then to make matters worse, I kept running into him in the store AND he was parked right beside me in the lot. Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds. I was so embarrased.

So that's it my friends - I am officially old. LOL