View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #2458
GRKIDDO
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitysmom View Post
This answer may not help you....but in my area it really depends. 2 years ago, I sold a ton of them! Probably close to 50...but last year maybe only 10 or so! My thought is that they are coming up with such cute designs instead of just the black marble notebooks now, that people aren't buying? IDK!

I have a cheerleader mom that I make 40 notebooks for every year, but I will probably only make about 25 for my craft shows this year.

Anyone have any ideas on cute designs for this season? I always sell a few of the Holiday Planners....so will probably make a few of them too.
Thanks for this answer! I havent ever tried to sell any of the large comp books, but I did sell some small spiral notebooks last year. I sold all the ones I had, about 30 and was regretting not having more. I am trying to do books for each group, kids, tweens, teens and adults. Of course Guys are hardest! But I did make a couple of them with baseballs. I thought they would be great for coaches! I made a few of the Holidar planners so far as well. I have been adding handmade paper beads to the ribbons that use the same paper. I love the look, but it adds a bit of time to complete them. I just got so hooked on making them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!