View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #2456
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Went to Target, ours were at 25cents but I got some still. They had wide and college ruled, so I got both. And they had one that had grid paper in it - that was 50 cents but I bought one for my use. I think I may like that kind of paper - I did a planner last night with SU Letters to Santa paper so I could keep notes on my craft sales, what sold, where I had them, ideas, etc. I'll post a picture soon, it turned out ADORABLE!

I got lots of tags done - but I think I need to do more. When I started counting them out for bags, I realized that I only had about 10 bags, which probably isn't enough.

I did some tooth fairy tins and some other little jars (found the idea on Inkin Idaho's blog). And I stamped on some domino pieces last night - I think I'll turn those into pins - just got to get the pin piece at Michael's this weekend.

And did some candy sticks for fall.

But I have tons left to do. My heart hasn't really been in it but I gotta kick it into gear. I sent off payments for a couple of sales (three, one weekend after another starting mid October) so gotta get it done!

Looks like I'm crafting all weekend again, but I love doing that so I don't mind. Its either that or clean the house and that isn't fun at all.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!