View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:53 AM   #2441
craftsrlb
Crimping Master

I package everything I can and with toppers. I use co-ordinating paper for the topper, and stamp a Just for you tag from su punch in oval shape and the scallop oval and pop dot it. If the item uses pattern paper- i usually have some scraps left over, and if I do, I will add the papertoo. I think it sure helps sales. It is a gift ready to give and it looks so nice.
I charge $3.00 for the post it note and pen set. Dont think I could get more for it. But I think it makes people look at the rest of your things on the table- spend more time there.
I make the little comp books and beaded pens. The comp books are $1.00 and the pens are 1.50. People were always digging through both to find sets so I now package them together and will sell them for $3.00- they flew off the table last year, so I hope it will be the same this year too. Good luck
Oh I also give them nice bags with purchase. I search the stores after xmas for gift bags and collect bags throughout the year. I tie my business card to the outside so as they are walking around people stop to ask where they got such a nice bag (I used to hand make them) and they can see my card. Dont know if it turns into sales, but it sure brightens my shoppers experience
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!